Birthday parties are really a very special occasion for your little girls. Your girl is turning four and she is not a toddler anymore. As a parent you can give her all your love by celebrating her birthday in a way that she will remember for a long time. Bless your 4 year old daughter, an extra ordinary birthday and you can never imagine the joy it will bring you as a parent.
A Birthday Ball Dance party for the Princess
1. Try to give a royal treatment to your birthday girl on her birthday. Send invitations to all the invitees about her birthday ball. Try to indulge your little princess as well as her guests in makeovers and make them watch movies such as Cinderella and Snow White. Arrange for a decorated throne for your little daughter and make her feel the guest of honor and make her wear a plastic tiara to give a princess look. The guests can be served crown cookies, sandwiches and cake. You can also lease a blow up castle for bouncing purposes which will add to some additional amount of fun and frolic.
Dolls Tea Party
2. You can make your little princess have tea with her friends dressed up as dolls on her birthday. The favorable dress code can be floral dresses and floppy hats. The guests can be told to bring their favorite dolls. The party venue can be outside in an open space with flower bouquets and neutral tablecloths on the table to match up to the theme. The guest cans be served sandwiches and cupcakes along with the iced tea. You can also provide food to the dolls brought by the guests.
Ballerina Birthday Bash
3. You can have a ballet-themed birthday celebration for the young girl. You can buy accessories required by a ballerina & make the guests wear tutus and ballet shoes. There should be enough space where girls can dance wearing lovely attire in ballet soundtracks. Hiring a ballet dancer will help since she can give lessons to the invitees. A good décor and good food will add to the party.
Hula Girl Birthday
Hawaii theme can be created on your child’s birthday. Though Hawaii may be miles away but that theme can be created at your house with plastic palm trees and flowers. The guests can also join in hula dance. Water slides and kiddy pools for kids can further add to the party. The entire venue can be decorated with paper flip-flops and sand art crafts.
Butterfly Garden Birthday Party
4. Since butterflies are adored by young girls for their bright colors and so it can be a creative birthday party theme. A painter can be hired for painting the picture of butterfly on the face of the invitees. The venue can be completely decorated using flowers & butterfly birthday cakes.
4th Birthday Present Ideas
Searching a gift for your 4 year old kid is quite a difficult task since it is an age when a child becomes very inquisitive & inquiring. At this stage they love to play. So you need to buy from a wide collection of toys and other gifts available that not only challenge them but also offer them hours of inspiring fun.
Thomas Tank Engine
1. Wooden Thomas Tank Engine train can be an ideal gift for a little boy. The child can be imaginative and he can imagine that he is commanding the Tank engine. Even gifts like Thomas the Tank Engine DVDs or may be a series of Thomas and Friends books written by Rev. W. V. Awdry, can be gifted which is considered a staple of every childhood literature since it was introduced in the 1940s. The set of train may include hand-made engines, railway tracks etc, made of wood.
My Little Pony
2. My Little Pony can be an ideal gift for a girl since she can pet, comb and even style, with all kinds of accessories. There are a lot of Little Pony products, available right from puzzles, books games to room decorations. Even girls love horses just like the way boys love trains and dinosaurs.
3. A four year old kid can try for simple board games. There are lots of options available like traditional standbys Chutes, Ladders and Candy land. All these games are quite and also teach children about numbering and counting. Another good game that can be played is Dinosaur Monopoly. It is a simple form of game meant for young children.
4. A 4 year Boy and girl generally leave the phase of wooden-block sand venture into something tougher. Legos are basically a natural succession. These help the kid to build creativity and help them stay pre occupied for a longer period of time. Other good games include Lincoln Logs and Tinker Toys.
5. At the age of 4, Boys and girls learn to read books. The kids prefer 2 types of books like picture books having simple words and story books that you want your kid to read, such as Berenstain Bears, Dr. Seuss and Arnold Lobel’s The Small Pig. There are also habitual story books such as Goldilocks and the Three Bears, The Three Little Pigs and Sleeping Beauty.